- Hits: 10437
FOOTBALL! THE EXHIBITION
June 6, 2015 – January 2016.
“I couldn't play baseball, because I couldn't see good enough. That's why I turned to football. The ball was bigger, and so were the fellows.”
– Ronald Reagan, joking at the opening of the Champions of American Sport Exhibition, 1981
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum is pleased to welcome its latest exhibit, “Football! The Exhibition,” opening June 6, 2015. This 5,000 square foot exhibition features some of the most rare, historic and iconic football artifacts, including game-worn and signed jerseys, Lombardi and Heisman Trophies, Super Bowl Rings, and more. This exhibit is fun and educational for tour groups of all ages. For pricing, hours, and advanced tickets, visit our ticket page.
This in-depth exhibit displays more than 500 artifacts, including:
- Game-worn jerseys, some autographed by football’s greats, including Peyton Manning, John Elway, Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, Drew Bledsoe, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Ben Rothlisberger, Joe Theisman, Eric Dickerson, Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton
- Signed Lombardi Trophies from Joe Namath, Eli Manning, Bart Starr and more
- Heisman trophies from Doug Flutie, Marcus Allen and more
- Some of the first footballs, cleats, helmets, uniforms, and folk art as well as an unmatched collection of football cards and photographs of the astonishing athletes who played the game
- Special sections featuring the Los Angeles Rams and the rivalry between UCLA and USC
Pre-purchase your tickets at www.reaganlibrary.com/tickets!