The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is accepting applications for the Education Associate Intern position. This position will play an essential role in a dynamic team setting, whose common goal is to create outstanding and state of the art educational programs for the public.
Under the supervision of the Director of Education, the candidate will participate in a full range of Education activities and duties. Duties may include: Verbal and written communication, listening skills, comfort on the phone, customer service, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving, relationship building, administration, data entry, project management, account management, self motivated, teamwork.
- Provide professional and polished customer service to potential and current school groups and special adult programs. Take inquiries and respond to customer needs, gather information and research, and deliver detailed and personalized materials in a timely manner.
- Cultivate and follow-up with interested prospects, including suggesting and implement marketing initiatives to fill programs.
- Coordinate bus scholarships and arrangements for schools; including invoicing, data entry and mailings.
- Liaise with department staff while performing assigned tasks.
- Maximize the current reservation database for student group appointments.
- Occasionally accompany the Education Specialist in a program setting.
All candidates are encouraged to apply. Undergraduate credit courses in education is preferred. Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications is essential. Previous experience working in an educational setting strongly desired.
This is not a paid position
Simi Valley, California
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume with a completed Volunteer Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning what you will bring to our team!