Virtual Open House for Educators:
Join us virtually on November 6, 2021, 10:00 am - 11:30 am Pacific for an Open House for educators.
Educators in attendance will:
Go “behind the scenes” of our current exhibit “FBI: Al Capone to Al Qaeda.” Enjoy a conversation with the Reagan Library and Museum curatorial team and learn about the making of the exhibit.
We will also roll-out our new educational game titled “The Search for Bonnie and Clyde” which can be played from any location.
Click below to sign up for the virtual open house:
Teachers and caregivers: register your elementary students for a special presentation of the new We Rule: Civics for All of US programs on the Constitution, The Constitution Rules for grades K–2 and The Constitution and Our Community for grades 3–5!
By participating in these live, standards-based, interactive webinars, students will be better able to:
- Understand what the Constitution is and why the United States has one
- Connect the Constitution to their own lives and their communities
- Identify the three branches of government and some of the key functions they perform
- Analyze primary sources
After registering, you will receive the connection information via email the week of the event along with a teacher guide with additional pre- and post- program activities to share with students.
The Constitution Rules! for Grades K–2
In this 30-minute program, students will explore the idea of different responsibilities in their community and analyze images that highlight the jobs of the three branches of government as outlined in the Constitution.
- September 15, 16, and 17 at 10:00 AM ET
- September 22, 23, 24 at 2:00 PM ET
The Constitution and Our Community for Grades 3–5
In this 45-minute program, students will explore the idea of community, hone their primary source analysis skills by examining government records, and connect the Constitution to their own lives.
- September 15, 16, 17 at 2:00 PM ET
- September 22, 23, 24 at 10:00 AM ET
- We Rule: Civics for All of US
- The Constitution Rules! for Grades K–2
- The Constitution and Our Community for Grades 3–5
Staff at the Reagan Library are available to plan a virtual visit to your class and run any of the following workshops:
For information on how to schedule a virtual visit for one of these workshops, please email ReaganEducation@nara.gov