Ronald Reagan's Honorary Chairmanships and Memberships
1. The American Red Cross inherent.
2. The Boy Scouts of America inherent.
3. Inter-American Music Festival with Mrs. Reagan.
4. U.S. Sisters Cities Program
5. National Committee for the 50th Anniversary of Save the Children
6. Centennial advisory Committee of the Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America
7. Ambassadors Ball – 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987 with Mrs. Reagan.
9. Gala Dinner of the Spanish Instiute, Inc. 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987 with Mrs. Reagan
10. Board of Boys Club of America
11. New York Yacht Club member.
12. 1983 Advisory Council of Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles, Inc. reaffirmed for 1986, 1987.
13. 27th and 29th Corcoran Balls with Mrs. Reagan.
14. 1986 Corcoran Gallery Ball
15. 1987 Corcoran Ball with Mrs. Reagan.
16. President Dwight D. Eisenhower National Memorial Campaign
17. Honorary Chairman of the 100th Anniversary of the birth of President Eisenhower
18. The Society of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick
19. Board of Trustees of the National 4-H Council
20. 10,000th Concert of the New York Philharmonic with Mrs. Reagan.
21. The 1984 World Disabled Games
22. 1987 Can-Am Pacific Games, international competition for disabled athletes
23. 1988 US Disabled Team, Hon Chair
24. 1987 National Games for the Disabled with Mrs. Reagan.
25. Presidents Voluntary Action Awards Dinner with Mrs. Regan.
26. People to People International Board of Trustees
27. People to People Sports Committee
28. National Symphony Ball – 1982, 1983, and 1984, 1987, 1988 with Mrs. Reagan.
29. National Bible Week – 1981-1985 with Mrs. Reagan.
30. "The Night of the First Americans" with Mrs. Reagan.
31. "American Lobby" relates to Balance Budget Amendment.
32. Honorary Trustee of the U.S. Horse Cavalry Association also charter member.
33. 125th Birthday Celebration of Theodore Roosevelt
34. National Coalition of Hispanics Mental Health and Human Services Organization with Mrs. Reagan.
35. 1983 Air and Space Bicentennial
36. Kennedy Center Galas March 7, 1983; May 10, 1983; May, 1984. with Mrs. Reagan.
37. "National Salute to Vietnam Veterans" with Mrs. Reagan.
38. Moroccan-American Foundation
39. Ditchley Bicentennial Events
40. Society of Cincinnati
41. Providence of St. Mel Fundraising Drive
42. Air Force Association life membership.
43. National Committee for the Bicentennial of the Treaty of Paris
44. American Aviation Historical Society member.
45. Friends of Joe Louis with Mrs. Reagan.
46. "Celebration of Prayer" with Mrs. Reagan.
47. Honorary Co-Chairman of the National Day of Prayer with Mrs. Reagan.
48. National Football Foundation and Hall of Fame, Inc. Dinner honoring Jimmy Stewart
49. U.S. Cup '86
50. National Rifle Association life membership.
51. International Association of Chiefs of Police
52. A.P. Giannini Commemorative Program
53. U.S. National Gallery of Art and the Government of Mexico, "Imperial Art of Aztec Mexico: Treasures of Tenochtitlan"
54. March of Dimes Gourmet Gala with Mrs. Reagan. – 1984-1986
55. Coolidge Fellows charter member. with Mrs. Reagan.
56. Circumnavigators Club
57. Annual United Nations Concert and Dinner – 1981-1983, 1986 with Mrs. Reagan.
58. Saint John's Hospital and Health Center Crystal Ball with Mrs. Reagan.
59. World Vision Benefit Concert with Mrs. Reagan. – 1984, 1985
60. Benefit premiere of the film "Pope John Paul II" with Mrs. Reagan.
61. National Fitness Foundation Dinner – honoring President Ford and Mr. John McGillicuddy of Manufacturers Hanover-Trust
62. National Gallery of Art's Exhibition; Leonardo's Last Supper: Before and After
63. Mothers Against Drunk Driving MADD. Fundraising Dinner
64. Variety Clubs International life membership.
65. The Washington Ballet 1984 Gala with Mrs. Reagan.
66. Year of the Bible Foundation
67. American Horse Shows Association life membership.
68. Dedication of the new Filene Center at Wolftrap
69. Wolf Trap Foundation Gala 1983, 1986, 1987 with Mrs. Reagan.
70. 1987 Annual Dance at Filene Center Stage, Wolftrap "Salute to Jordan" with Mrs. Reagan.
71. 1988 Wolf Trap Gala, "A Celebration of the Piano"
72. Heritage Ball
73. Holocaust Council Campaign to Remember
74. Admiral of the Ocean Sea Award Dinner Sponsored by the United Seamen's Service.
75. Grand Marshall of the "Pepsi Fire Cracker 400" Auto Race
76. Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association 1987 Gala with Mrs. Reagan.
77. Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association 1988 Gala with Mrs. Reagan.
78. Catholic Actor's Guild of America's Salute to Archbishop O'Connor with Mrs. Reagan.
79. Hall of Fame of Great Westerners member.
80. Renovation of St. John the Divine Cathedral in New York with Mrs. Reagan.
81. United Negro College Fund Gala National Dinner with Mrs. Reagan.
82. United Negro College Fund, 4th Capital Campaign just the President.
83. American Irish Foundation Dinner – 1984, 1985
84. "Friends of Human Events" Committee commemorating 40th anniversary.
85. USO 45th Anniversary Gala with Mrs. Reagan.
86. XV World Games for the Deaf
87. African Famine Relief fundraiser, sponsored by American Red Cross with Mrs. Reagan.
88. National Urban League Founders Day Committee member.
89. Young Republican Leadership Conference
90. Motion Picture and Television Fund with Mrs. Reagan.
91. Board of the International Club of Washington D.C.
92. New York Association for the Blind
93. Pilgrims of the United States
94. Freedoms Foundation
95. The VII Paralympic Games – 1983
96. Committee of Honor of Heads of States for the World Communications Year – 1982
97. Reserve Officers Association
98. Greater Los Angeles Press Club
99. Bohemian Club, Owl's Nest Camp
100. Sportscaster's Hall of Fame
101. Italian American War Veterans of Massachusetts
102. United States Olympic Committee
103. Actors' Fund of America's premiere of "A Chorus Line" and Gala Supper/Dance with Mrs. Reagan.
104. United Nations 25th Annual Concert and Dinner commemorating the 40th Anniversary of the United Nations and World Bank with Mrs. Reagan.
105. Beverly B'nai B'rith Man of the Year Dinner Dance honoring Aaron Spelling
106. "A Tribute to Carol Burnett – A Birthday Celebration"
107. Beverly Hills St. Patrick's Day Parade Honorary Marshall with Mrs. Reagan.
108. UNITY '86 Dinner of the California Republican Party
109. The American Section of the Association of Friends of Gaspar de Portola accepted in 1983.
110. Campaign for Norman Rockwell
111. United Way's Centennial in 1987 with Mrs. Reagan.
112. The Rita Hayworth Gala in 1987 with Mrs. Reagan.
113. The Centennial Year Celebration of the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf with Mrs. Reagan.
114. Honorary Campaign Chairman for the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf 1987-1988 with Mrs. Reagan.
115. The 20th Anniversary Dinner of the Center for the Study of the Presidency
116. Centennial Celebration of David-Ben Gurion's Birth
117. Hollywood Walk of Fame Gala
118. The Gold Medal Gala with Mrs. Reagan.
119. Honorary Patrons, Annual Spanish Institute Gold Medal Gala 1987.
120. Honorary Chairpersons for a benefit on behalf of the earthquake victims in El Salvador, 1986 with Mrs. Reagan.
121. National Chairman for Citizens for the Republic Dinner honoring Senator Paul Laxalt, 1987
122. First U.S. National Senior Olympics
123. Foundation for the Commemoration of the United States Constitution First Lady to serve as Honorary Chairperson of Ladies Executive Council.
124. 1987 Pan American Ball with Mrs. Reagan.
125. Honorary Co-Chairmen, "A Celebration of Citizenship" with Mrs. Reagan.
126. WOC Alumni Group, Honorary Co-Chairman
127. Mrs. Lyndon B. Johnson's 75th Birthday Observance 1988 with Mrs. Reagan.
128. Honorary Chairpersons for two dinners honoring Gov. George Deukmejian, November 5 and 11, 1987 with Mrs. Reagan.
129. Distinguished Public Service Awards Dinner, Dec 3, 1987
130. 1988 Presidential Trust Program, Hon Chair
131. Honorary Co-Chairmen for "A Salute to Hollywood: 100 Years" to benefit the Whitman-Walker Clinic with Mrs. Reagan.
132. Honorary Patrons for a benefit celebration to honor the work of late Mr. Fred Astaire with Mrs. Reagan.
133. Honorary Chairperson for the 1988 National Red Ribbon Campaign organized by the National Federation of Parents for Drug Free Youth and Drug Free Youth of America
134. Honorary Chairman of the Museum of Broadcast Communication's tribute to Paul Harvey
135. Scottish Rite of Freemasonry – Membership 2/88
136. 1988 Wolf Trap Ball, 9/9/88 Honorary Co-Chair with Mrs. Reagan.
137. Camp David Chapel Fund, Inc. Honorary Co-Director with Mrs. Reagan.